If any of the links below do not work or you know of other websites related to Malta which would be of interest to other visitors, please use the form in Feedback to advise any dead links or the address of the website(s) that should be added.
- Air Malta
- Malta Enterprise
- Maltapost plc
- Malta Information Technology Agency
- Water Services Corporation, Malta
- Maltese-Australian Business & Professional Ass. Vic. Inc
- Malta Government
- Malta High Commission (Canberra)
- Department of Information (Malta)
- Il-Kunsill Nazzjonali tal-Ilsien Malti
- Malta Local Councils (wikipedia)
- Central Office of Statistics (Malta)
- Malta Tourist Organisation
- Malta Environment and Planning Authority
- National Statistics Office - Malta
- Malta International Airport
- Malta Airport Met Office
- Public Broadcasting Services - Television Malta is the national station which has been broadcasting for many decades. A multi award winner, TVM transmits very popular programs, including TV news bulletins, often the most watched news program in Malta. The channel’s main focus is on family entertainment, current affairs and sports, and drama.
- One TV - Formerly known as Super 1, One TV is owned by the Maltese Labour Party (Partit Laburista) and focuses mainly on news, current events, sports, kids programs, drama and other family entertainment.
- Di-ve - Live TV streaming from Malta, On-demand library and Radio Jukebox
- Net TV - Net Television is a Maltese channel owned by the Nationalist Party focusing mainly on news and current affairs, family entertainment, sports and children’s programs.
- Smash TV - Smash TV is owned by Smash Communications Ltd and focuses mainly on discussion programs, sports and of course news and current affairs.
- Education 22 - This channel’s focus is on educational programs as well as family entertainment.
- Times of Malta Online
- Malta Media Online
- Malta Today
- The Malta Independent Online
- Gozo News
- Malta Sport
- The Maltese Herald - online on Gozo News.com
- The Malta Independent on Sunday
- MSSP Socjeta' Missjunarja ta' San Pawl
- Society of Christian Doctrine in Australia
- Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- The Church in Malta
- The Vatican (Holy See)
- Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
- Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- Australian Catholic University
- Malta Migration Website - In June 2001 the Migration Museum Committee in collaboration with the Migration Museum, announced the launch of the website. The aim of this site is to " collect information relating to issues of interest to migrants and migration." Among the various sections in the site one can find a section on the historical aspects of the Maltese migratory movements that includes the first three chapters of an interesting publication, "The Safety Valve" by Fr. Lawrence E. Attard. The Statistics section is very well presented and one can get a quick indication of the post-war migration to and from Canada, UK and the USA. This site remains a work in progress but a lot of material is already available.
- Charbell's Website
- The Home of Maltese Għana
- Kotba tal-Qalb
- Malta Network Resources
- Maltese Cuisine (recipes)
- Search Malta
- Maltese Literary Society
- About Malta contains many more links to other web sites on a vast range of Malta-related topics
- History of the Order of Malta
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Malta Photographic Society
- The Computer Society of Malta
- The Astronomical Society of Malta
- The Maltese Community in Brazil
- Arka Foundation - a voluntary, non-profit making and non-governmental organization that promotes the welfare of people with special needs and of their families, irrespective of their creed or nationality.